Innovative Agriscience – The Alltech Young Scientist Competition: Global Finals
Come to the world’s most prestigious agriscience competition and witness cutting-edge innovation from our eight brilliant finalists!
In its 11th year, the Alltech Young Scientist program attracts the world’s top undergraduate and graduate agriscience students to compete at the highest level and be rewarded for their innovative research. This year, 117 universities from 42 countries participated, and we are now down to the final eight candidates. They are:
- Maddison Taylor Corlett, Murdoch University, Australia
- Andressa Vieira de Moraes, Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia Catarinense - Câmpus Araquari, Brazil
- Laura Louise O’Regan, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Alonna Danielle Wright, University of Kentucky, USA
- Richard Lally, Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland
- Manuela Marques Fischer, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Wenkai Ren, Institute of Subtropical Agriculture, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Sunhye Lee, University of Georgia, from South Korea, representing USA
Join us and cheer for your country’s star of tomorrow!
- Location: Lexington Convention Center
- Time: Monday May 23, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- For general information about the Alltech Young Scientist program, visit education.alltech.com/alltech-young-scientist