2021 Agri-Food Outlook
We’ve closed the door on a tumultuous year and are now on the horizon of a new dawn. Despite the world coming to a halt in many ways, agriculture continued to thrive. How was feed production impacted, and what key trends are shaping the agri-food industry? Explore themes of trust, health, sustainability and inclusion, with insights supported by data from the 2021 Alltech Global Feed Survey and the Women in Food & Agriculture Survey. From technology and biosecurity to sustainability and inclusion, go beyond the numbers as Dr. Mark Lyons, president and CEO of Alltech, speaks with industry experts about the trends shaping the future of agri-food.
- China’s Rebound — Jonathan Forrest Wilson and Winnie Wei Jia
- A Reshaping of the Supply Chain — Eric Glenn and Kathryn Britton
- Health-Conscious Consumers — Nikki Putnam Badding
- The Inexorable Rise of E-Commerce — Anand Ramakrishnan Iyer
- Innovation Through Empathy and Inclusion — Bianca Martins
The 2021 Agri-Food Outlook will feature insights from the annual Alltech Global Feed Survey
the Women in Food & Agriculture Survey.