We look forward to hosting you at ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference (ONE19). As a valued member of the press, you will receive the following media exclusives:
- Welcome reception on Sunday
- Breakfast in the press room (Monday—Tuesday)
- Lunch in the press room (Monday—Tuesday)
- Dinner (Sunday—Monday)
- Interview lounge with camera-ready lighting
- Work stations, wired access and radio booths
- Wi-Fi in all sessions and electrical power in main plenary sessions
- Simultaneous translation services
CREDENTIALED MEDIA POLICY
Credentialed media may:
• Audio record presentations for notes, but no more than three minutes of audio from any presentation may be published as part of a story*.
• Video record only the first three minutes of presentations for use in broadcast*.
• Photograph speakers during a session without using flash photography.
*IMPORTANT: Select speakers may prohibit any recording of their presentations. Some session rooms may restrict space available for media recordings. This information will be provided at on-site media briefings at the event.
Credentialed media may not:
• Video or audio live stream any sessions.
• Stand (unless on the broadcast platform in the main session) or approach the stage for photographs once a session is underway.
• Use flash photography at any time a speaker is presenting.
• Use devices to create mobile Wi-Fi hotspots.
In Exhibit and Prefunction Spaces
Members of the media are encouraged to shoot and share photos, video and audio in all exhibit spaces and at social events. Please use #ONE18 when sharing on social networks.
On Tours of Alltech Facilities
For Alltech Global Headquarters and Ridley Block Operations, photo, video and audio recording inside facilities is not permitted. For Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co., photo, video and audio recording is permitted.
Media items recorded in violation of this policy may be destroyed, and the person who has taken them may be asked to leave the event without refund.
Links to follow-up media resources will be made available during and after the event. These include high resolution photography, broadcast quality video footage, online video clips for sharing and audio recordings.
Sharing on Social Media
We welcome sharing of photos and media clips via social media as long as they conform to this recording policy. Please use #ONE18 on social media channels.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Alltech Press Team (email@example.com).
Video Highlights and Audio Recordings
Video highlights will be available for embedding and sharing at one.alltech.com throughout the event.
Audio recordings of all sessions will be available to members of the media following the event. Media will be notified when audio assets become available.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.