This privacy notice provides information on how Alltech collects and processes your personal data in conjunction with the ONE Virtual Experience.
Alltech is made up of different legal entities – including in particular Alltech, Inc., a U.S. corporation headquartered at 3031 Catnip Hill Pike, Nicholasville, KY 40356 – which all form part of a wider group of companies (the “Alltech Group”). This privacy notice is written on behalf of the Alltech Group – when we mention “Alltech“, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we mean the relevant company in the Alltech Group responsible for processing your data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the Alltech Data Privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, which includes the following:
- To register you as a new customer, and for ONE membership account management.
- To process and deliver requested contents in conjunction with the ONE Virtual Experience.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To improve our website and online services, and customer relationships.
4. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data:
- With chosen external service providers, including Stripe, for the processing of payments and renewal of member subscriptions;
- With chosen external service providers, including WordPress, for the management of membership accounts; and,
- If you consent, with Alltech’s ONE Virtual partners for the provision of marketing communications
5. International transfers
Please note that, in conjunction with the details above, we may transfer, store, and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant national supervisory authority.
7. Further details
Terms and Conditions
In consideration of:
A. Registering for any one or more Alltech, Inc. or – a member of the Alltech Group (as defined below) Events (as defined below), providing materials or information to Alltech or a member of the Alltech Group (collectively “Alltech”), or visiting an Alltech site (being premises used by Alltech for an Event or for other purposes) and/or the Alltech Website (“Alltech Site”), and/or:
B. My participation in activities sponsored by Alltech and any one or more of its subsidiaries, owners, agents, employees, officers, directors, co-sponsors, partners and advertisers (together “Releasees”) (collectively “Events”) wherever in the world these Events may occur, I agree, warrant and covenant as follows below.
- THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS, RESTRICTIONS, CONDITIONS, AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THEM CAREFULLY.
- READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARTNERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS AND CLASS ACTIONS.
1. No Photography or Recordings. I agree not to use any flash photography, digital photography, or audio or video recording technology (including devices with digital camera functionality, such as smartphones or tablets, and recording software, such as screen capture or similar software) during a presentation and not record or photograph any speakers or any presentation, whether presented in-person, online, or otherwise, unless expressly permitted by Alltech. I also agree not to photograph or record any person without his/her express permission before, during, or after any one or more Events, whether in-person, online, or otherwise; and I agree not to take any photographs or make any recordings of or within an Alltech Site without express permission from Alltech.
2. Accounts. I understand that to participate in certain Events (such as online or virtual conferences), I may be required to create an account (“Account”) and provide Alltech with my first and last name, physical address, employer, job title, email address, and password. I understand that I must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account, and I hereby certify that I am 18 years old or older. I am solely responsible for the information associated with my Account. I am responsible for all activity that occurs under my Account, including unauthorized activity. I must maintain the security of my Account, including by safeguarding the confidentiality of my Account credentials, including password, and I agree to promptly notify Alltech if I discover or suspect someone has accessed my Account without my permission. If I use a computer that others have access to, I agree to log out of my Account after each session. I will not license, sell, or transfer my Account without Alltech’s prior written approval.
3. Right to use images and other information collected for and at Events. I hereby agree and acknowledge that Alltech may record audio or video, take photographs and otherwise capture images or my participation in Alltech events or the use of the Alltech Site, which can include recording capturing my comments, voice, persona, life experience, writings and/or personal property. I hereby irrevocably grant Alltech and those acting with Alltech’s authority, Alltech’s agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, nominees, licensees, successors and assigns (together referred to as “Advertiser”) the right to use such video, photographs and other types of recordings in furtherance of Alltech’s business as well as my image, appearance, first and last names, voice, sounds, quotes, comments, performance, photos, my motion pictures, my recordings, my children (if applicable), my testimonial, my endorsement and any intellectual property rights on all elements contained in or resulting from my participation in the Events or any other record of the Events for any legal exploitation worldwide for Alltech business purposes (together referred to as “Contents”).
4. License Grant. I hereby also irrevocably grant to Alltech and Advertiser and each of its licensees, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license and right to use and otherwise exploit the Content including any associated intellectual property, such as images, text and materials included or depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised (including, without limitation, CDs, streaming media, film, television, videocassettes, print, interactive devices, mobile media, Internet and on-line systems), throughout the universe and in any and all languages, including, without limitation, the right to display, reproduce, recreate, record, perform, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, re-title and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it without having to give any compensation or attribution me or any third party.
6. Acceptable use. I understand I may be allowed to upload, live stream, submit, or publish (collectively, to “submit”) content such as videos, recordings, images, and text (collectively, “Registrant Content”). I agree to ensure that my Registrant Content, and my conduct, complies with this Acceptable Use Policy set forth in this Section 4. I understand that Alltech may (but is not obligated to) monitor my Account, Registrant Content, and conduct at any time, and that Alltech may take all appropriate actions to enforce its rights, including removing or otherwise moderating any or all of my Registrant Content, suspending or removing my Account, or otherwise revoking or preventing my further participation in Events. In attending, participating in, or viewing Events, I agree not to: use, upload or share Registrant Content containing offensive language (e.g., explicit language, hate speech, or threats) or imagery (e.g., nudity, sexually explicit or suggestive images, or hate symbols) at any time; act in a deceptive manner or impersonate any person or organization; harass or stalk any person; harm or exploit minors; distribute “spam” in any form; access another’s account without permission; engage in any unlawful activity; interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other Registrants from fully enjoying or experiencing an Event; scrape, redistribute, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, alter, archive, or disassemble any software or systems involved in the Event; attempt to circumvent any of Alltech’s security, rate-limiting, or digital rights management measures; submit any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data, including any malicious program, script or code; submit an unreasonable number of requests to Alltech’s servers or the servers hosting the Event; take any other actions to manipulate, interfere with, or damage the Event or its underlying technical processes; or cause or encourage others to do anything prohibited in this Section 4. I understand and agree that I may not create an account if: I am a member of a terror or hate group; I reside in a country subject to a comprehensive U.S. sanctions program; or I am a Specifically Designated National (SDN) as designated by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
7. Participation. I agree to abide by any decision of any Events official relative to any aspect of my participation in the Events, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever.
8. Indemnification. Except to the extent prohibited by law, I will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alltech and its subsidiaries, parents, and affiliates, and their and our respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all third-party complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or relating to: (a) Registrant Content I submit to or through the Event and the Alltech Site; (b) allegations of actions or omissions by me that (regardless if proven) would constitute a breach of this agreement; and (c) allegations of actions or omissions by me that (regardless if proven) would constitute a violation of applicable laws or regulations.
9. No Warranty. I acknowledge that the services and Events involve participation online and at the Alltech website or partner website, and such platforms and services (collectively the “Alltech Website”) are provided “AS IS”, “AS-AVAILABLE” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” Alltech, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates make no Representations or warranties as to the Alltech Website or other platform used for Alltech Events. My access, use of such sites and platforms and attendance is at my own risk. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALLTECH, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALLTECH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE ALLTECH WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE ALLTECH WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROTECTING YOURSELF BY USING ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS AND FIREWALLS. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE ALLTECH WEBSITE MAY BE INCOMPLETE, OUTDATED, INACCURATE OR CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ALLTECH DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIAL ON THE ALLTECH WEBSITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY.WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DESCRIPTION PROVIDED THROUGH THE ALLTECH WEBSITE REGARDING MEDICATIONS OR OTHERWISE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, SAFE OR ERROR-FREE. NO COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF OURS, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THESE TERMS.
10. Release and Waiver of claims regarding the Events and agreement to Arbitrate Disputes/Governing Law. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my registration and participation in the Events, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release all Releasees to the extent allowed by law from all claims and liability of any kind arising out of my participation in the Events, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of one or more Releasees. I agree, warrant and covenant not to make or bring any such claim against any one or more of the Releasees pertaining to my participation in the Events, and I forever release and discharge the Releasees from liability under any such claim. I represent and warrant that I have full legal authority to agree to this Alltech Consent, Waiver and Release of Liability on behalf of myself and/or any party I am registering for the Events or for which I’m providing information, including but not limited to having the full authority to make use of the credit or debit cards for the purposes of paying for the Event and to which registration fees for the Events will be charged. I have read and fully understand the foregoing waiver and release of all claims and assumption of risk.
Notwithstanding the paragraph above, by agreeing to these terms by checking the relevant box on the Alltech website, I acknowledge that I am voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including, but not limited to the right to sue the Releasees in court, to receive a jury trial, or to participate as a plaintiff or as a class member in any claim on a class or consolidated basis or in a representative capacity. I/We agree to submit to final and binding arbitration to resolve all disputes arising out of my submission of information to Alltech (as defined above) and/or registering for and/or participating in Alltech Events, including the issue of whether any such disputes may be arbitrated. This agreement will be governed by the laws of Kentucky.
11. Trade Sanctions and Export Control Compliance. The Services and Software, and your use of them, are subject to laws, restrictions, and regulations of the United States and other jurisdictions that (A) govern the import, export, and use of the Services and Software; and (B) may prohibit us from providing the Services and Software to you without notice. By using the Services and Software, you agree to comply with all such laws, restrictions, and regulations, and you warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving the Services and Software by the laws of any jurisdiction.
12. Entire Agreement. Except as otherwise stated herein or otherwise separately agreed to, I understand and acknowledge that these Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding agreement between me and Alltech with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written.
13. Agreement. My checking a clickbox on the Alltech website shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as my original form signature and I agree to contracting electronically and engaging in communications with Alltech.
For questions about these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.